HIV and Aging Group
Living longer than you ever expected offers new hope and possibilities, yet growing older with HIV also comes with unique challenges. This short term working group is designed to help gay men over age forty adapt to the changes that accompany aging with HIV. Through group discussion, exercises and mutual aid you will reassess where you are in life and reevaluate your goals for the future.
Aging with HIV is new territory. Get support from other gay men to help you define for yourself what optimal aging with HIV means to you.
- 12 week group beginning spring 2014
- Date/Time to be determined
- 6-8 participants
- $50 per 90 minute session
- Psychotherapist led/ Confidential
- Financial District Manhattan location
For a free consultation call, please don’t hesitate to call.