Just a reminder that I will be presenting on Aging with HIV with Dr. Steven Karpiak of ACRIA at the SAGE National Constituent Conference this Saturday, November 13th. I’m glad to be a part of this hands-on conference. It should be an empowering experience.
- Thought-provoking workshops and plenary sessions on a wide range of topics that affect LGBT older adults, such as self-advocacy and empowerment, health and wellness, aging and ageism, and caregiving;
- Renowned speakers from across the LGBT and aging fields;
- Free clinics where you can get advice from experts on the legal, financial, health and financial issues that directly impact your life;
- Special documentary film screenings;
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from across the country;
- And much, much more!